- We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
- We respect the confidentiality of your personal information and will enforce the necessary security actions in ensuring that all personal information within our database is kept safe and secure, in preventing any unauthorized access and/or use of your personal information.
Types of Information Collected
We have various forms of data collection. The areas of data collection are as follows:
- Register an account with us;
- Purchase from us (via our website);
- Browse our website;
- Engage with us through social media;
- Register for our newsletter;
- Access our website via mobile devise/s
The types of personal information we collect are those which we will require in order to ensure a smooth process of your buying experience, payment information and also in ensuring a smooth delivery process. The information which we will collect are as follows:
- Contact information;
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Bank/credit card details
We will also automatically collect information sent from your computer/mobile device when you browse our website. These information includes:
- Your browser type;
- IP address;
- Pages you have visited;
The information collected are for our analysis and evaluation in order for us to improve our website, products and services we provide. We assure you that the information gathered will not be used in relation with your personal information.
Purpose for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information which you provided to us may be used, disclosed and/or processed by us for the purpose of ensuring the ease of your transactions with us and to keep you informed of updates, promotions and/or developments relating to us, the scope of which may include but is not limited to the following:
- Administering and maintaining your account with us;
- Processing and fulfilling your order for goods purchased from us;
- Verifying and processing payment for goods purchased from us;
- Engaging third party service providers in performing delivery to you;
- Customer profiling, market analysis and research for us improving our products and services offered to you;
- Unless you notify us in writing (via email) that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through email about our products, promotions, special offers, events and services which may be of interest or benefit to you;
- Our communication with you on matters relating to your account with us (which includes informing you of your membership benefits, promotions, entitlements, etc);
- Notifying you on the changes to our policies/terms/conditions and/or services which may affect you;
- Responding to queries or feedback from you;
- Enforcing our legal rights and remedies;
- Or any other purposes as permitted by applicable law, or with your consent.
Transfer of Personal Information Overseas
In order for us to carry out the purposes listed above effectively, we may be required to share your personal information with third parties, some of whom may be located overseas, and as a result, may require us transferring your personal information overseas. In such event, we will ensure, before transferring your personal information, that the recipient of the personal information is bound by legally enforceable obligations to provide the transferred personal information a standard protection that is at least comparable to the protection under PDPA 2012.
Access and Update of Personal Information
If you have an account with us, you may access or update your personal information at any time on our website.
Updated on 18th April 2016